We sustain local and community development in Ireland.
We seek to create an Ireland where –
- development is integrated and determined at a local level
- vibrant, sustainable and inclusive communities flourish
- communities that are vulnerable, disadvantaged or under threat are empowered to overcome these problems
- society as a whole is active, democratic and pluralist
- people can be sure they have a reliable fire and rescue service
- communities can be resilient in times of severe weather or emergency