Public Water Forum
In 2015, the Government established a public water forum for Irish Water’s customers and other interested parties to discuss, debate and analyse the work of Irish Water and the Commission for Energy Regulation (CER), Irish Water’s regulator.
The forum’s chairperson is Dr Tom Collins. It has 32 members, consisting of 20 domestic customers and one representative from each of the following groups:
- people providing or occupying social housing
- people owning or occupying private rented housing
- the Community and Voluntary Pillar
- people with a disability
- environmental organisations
- agricultural and rural affairs
- tourism and recreation
- the education sector
- the trade union movement
- the group water sector
The Public Water Forum is administered by the CER. You can find more information on the CER website.