Local Authority Housing Scheme Statistics
This page deals with the activity under the various housing schemes run and supported by local authorities.
Local authorities provide various forms of housing support, including:
- building and purchasing houses
- supporting Approved Housing Bodies to buy and/or build
- providing accommodation using the private rented sector e.g. Housing Assistance Payment scheme, Rental Accommodation Scheme , Social Housing Leasing Expenditure Program
- provision of grants e.g. housing adaptation grants
- other schemes which expand or improve current living conditions